Post 2: The Best Concert ever


 Baaby, baby, baby!! Oooh...᭡ The tall one with pretty eyes, Justin Bieber. Many years ago, I saw Justin live. It was in 2011 at the National Stadium. I didn't like him much at that time, but my older sister did, so she took me to see him. It was the first concert of my life and that's why it's my favorite concert, where I experienced the adrenaline and euphoria of the atmosphere. There I got to know well what it felt like to sing the songs at the top of my lungs and see your favorite artist (although very small, since I was far away hehe) live, meet other girls who liked the same thing (they were bigger fans than me) and see so many people in one space that wasn't the subway. I don't remember many details of the concert, but I remember that since I was small, my sister lifted me up and I could see the concert very well, and I appeared on one of the screens. I also remember that I really liked the opening acts, but I never knew who they were :/ Hopefully, someday I'll find out (it was Queen, just kidding haha).

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past