Post 3: My Future Job

Hello again, today I will talk to you about what I want to do in the future or my "future job"

Since I was a little girl, as far as I can remember, I always wanted to be many things, I played being a chef, businesswoman, hairdresser, and a lot of other things. But since I started dedicating myself to music, However, after I started pursuing music, I began to realize how multifaceted this field is, and I saw that it encompasses many areas of the discipline, so I started looking for what I like and what I would like to dedicate myself to. And the truth is that one of my dreams is to have my own studio, work on my music and other people's music. Have it filled with instruments and materials to work on that. The life of a musician is very difficult because all my salary will depend on those who want to work with me, but that doesn't worry me so much since I want to do what I love to do. 
Even though I would spend most of my time in the studio, my heart still yearns to travel the world and perform in different countries, both to showcase my talent and immerse myself in the music and culture of new places. I believe that learning from other cultures is a crucial aspect of a musician's development and growth.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

Post 2: The Best Concert ever