POST 4: Time travel to the Future or Past

You know, one of my favorite adventure fantasies in movies is time travel. I love all the plotlines about going back or forward in time in various ways. I find it so fascinating how one can affect what happened or what could happen if you do or change things, like the butterfly effect, which is also very crazy. I feel that if I were the protagonist of a time travel movie, I'd probably be one of those who would change everything, not because I don't like how things are now, but because I'm so nosy and controlling that I'd probably do it hehe, but the truth is, if I were to travel to the past, I would live the happy parts of my life even more fully, cherishing all those moments. Or else, I would tell my younger self that everything will be okay and to bring out the best in herself (which is basically me, hehe), and not to give up, the most cliché thing, haha. 

But also, if I were to travel to the future, I'd like to see what I've made of my life, if I've achieved my dreams or if I'm doing much better. I'd like to see how the world has changed, whether it's for better or worse. The truth is, if I had to choose a specific day, it would be my wedding day. That day is the only one I look forward to in my whole life (yes, it's a bit cheesy and girly, I know), but I'd like to witness just how special it's going to be. I wouldn't ask too many questions or want to know anything to avoid spoiling anything; I'd just watch and enjoy the moment, and then return to my present knowing that I'll be alright.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post 2: The Best Concert ever